The Phantom’s Motorcycle Club started as The Phantom’s Car Club in the late 1950’s.

 

In 1962 the membership voted to change to The Phantom’s Motorcycle Club.


We have been here ever since.

 

We have survived the bad times, along with the good times and will continue to do so.

 

We are a 1% er Club, and always will be.

This website and all its content is copyright of Phantom's Motorcycle Club - © 2019. All rights reserved.